Quest Bridge National College Match:
The QuestBridge National College Match is a college and scholarship application process that helps outstanding low-income high school seniors gain admission and full four-year scholarships to the nation's most selective colleges.
College Match Scholarships, which are provided by participating colleges, cover the full cost of tuition, room and board, are loan-free, and require no parental contribution.
If you are a student who has achieved academic excellence in the face of economic challenges, we encourage you to apply. QuestBridge's college partners are committed to making college affordable for all students — regardless of financial background — and offer generous financial aid packages that cover 100% of demonstrated financial need.
Who Should Apply
- Academically outstanding high school seniors
- From families earning less than $65,000/year for a family of four
How to Apply
- Application opens in the summer (before senior year)
- Research college partners
- Submit free application and other materials in late September