Orestimba High School

Counseling Department » Other Services

Other Services


Other Services

Work Permits

All students under the age of 18 are required to have an authorized work permit for any employment.

This website provides important information about California laws and regulations.  Work Permit applications are also available in the OHS Counseling Center.  Student must have a 2.0 GPA and no F’s to qualify for a work permit.  Please visit the OHS Counseling Center for more information if needed.



Military Information


The OHS Counseling Center has positive working relationships with all branches of the military.  Students are welcome to ask questions and meet with military recruiting staff on our campus for non-binding information sessions.


US Marines



US Army


US National Guard



US Navy



US Air Force



Register to Vote


Voter Registration for the State of California